Seasonal Tastings at Four and Twenty Mercantile







































I'm excited to announce that I've teamed up with my neighbors at Four and Twenty Mercantile to offer a series of seasonal tastings at their beautiful Cedar Road store in Cleveland Heights. We're kicking things off on April 10 as we welcome spring with a delightful evening of seasonal cheeses, fresh flowers, bright wines and local flavors.

I've been a huge fan of Four and Twenty ever since I discovered them at their former shop a few years ago when they helped us find the perfect island for our newly renovated kitchen. Whenever I need a little something to spruce up my surroundings, I turn to Four and Twenty. Late last year, when I heard they were expanding and relocating to the Cedar Fairmount neighborhood, I couldn't have been more excited.

Four and Twenty founders Kim Scholten, Sean Fagan and Richard Zingale have created a beautiful shop filled with unique treasures from the past and present… vintage as well as custom home furnishings, luxurious linens, unique tableware and distinctive decor. It's the ideal backdrop for this series of seasonal collaborations offering fresh, farm-to-table flavors and experiences.

Join us as we officially say hello to spring on the plate and in the home. You'll have a unique opportunity to preview Four and Twenty's fresh finds and ideas while enjoying a guided tasting of spring's finest local cheeses paired with wines and seasonal snacks.

We've also collaborated to produce some very special reclaimed wood cheeseboards (crafted in-house by Sean) to show off our favorite FarmShare cheeses. Cheeseboards will be available to take home, beautifully packaged for giving or enjoying at your own spring gatherings.

I'm looking forward to this exciting partnership with Four and Twenty and I'll be sharing info about all upcoming events right here. But right now we're all about spring…

Four and Twenty Mercantile & FarmShare Ohio
present

"spring"

April 10, 2014, 7-9pm
$40 per person
payment due at time of reservation

rsvp to
contactkimscholten@gmail.com
216.802.9200

Four and Twenty Mercantile is located in the beautiful Cedar-Fairmount neighborhood of Cleveland Heights at 12433 Cedar Road in Cleveland Heights.

#weareclehts